Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More Emails Received from Troops

I have received more emails from this past mailings to share.....for those who do not make cards but would like to help we could use Priority Mail postage stamps so that we can send cards that we get requests for in between packings. I am also collecting card fronts from store bought cards that we recycle into new cards.

Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Dresser,

My name is Kelly. I just wanted to write a quick thank you for the cards that mysteriously appeared in our barracks. We don't have easy access to a PX and it's so great to have cards to send home. Both my Dad and brother's birthdays are coming up and thanks to you they may actually get a card in time (the other half is up to the post office!)

Thanks so much for taking the time to make these beautiful cards. Your work is greatly appreciated!

V/R

Kelly Fxxxxx
Medford, Oregon
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ma'am,
My name is SPC Tricia Sxxxx and I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan. I'm writing to express my gratitude for the homemade cards that you've sent. My unit received them in a care package today and since I love to write and am crafty myself, I snatched them right up. The other girls in my office love homemade cards as well and we were hoping that you'd be willing to send us some more. It means a lot to us knowing that there are people who care and support us through all we do, and we think these cards are a fantastic way to do so. It means so much more knowing the kind of thought and effort you've put into helping us stay in touch with our family and friends. Once again, thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

With warm regards,
Tricia Sxxxx

No comments:

CHECK OUT THESE VIDEO'S