Search This Blog

Saturday, August 18, 2007

NICE MATTERS AWARD

I was nominated for this wonderful award by the very talented Angel over at Angelocity who just happens to be one of the wonderful card makers & more importantly is an Air Force Wife!! I hope you will check out her blog to see some of the wonderful work she does....tell her I sent you! (and don't forget to thank her hubby for his service to our country). Plus when you visit you will know exactly how many days until Christmas. UGH!

Per Angel: "This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award."

So my nominee's are:
1. The Life and Times of a Butterfly Wife because she started me on the Good News posts & because she is giving our country more than anyone can imagine & continues to give more each day. Thanks BW

2. Simply Pink One of the first of the card makers to join in the Cards for the Troops project & just a nice person. Thanks so much Melissa

3. My Creative Corner! Wanda has a great blog, does wonderful work & has amazing tutorials. She also links to me & makes cards for the troops.

4 Beauty for Ashes...... Because it is Vanessa!

5. For the Love of Paper and Chocolate Because she is my BFF & I am trying to encourage her to blog. Make sure you wish her DD a Happy 3rd Birthday today.

I really would add way more people but so many have gotten this award already or something like it.....please don't feel left out if you aren't mentioned here ok?

3 comments:

Butterfly Wife said...

Debbi you are too kind, I mean nice! ;-)

Thank you for this incredible honor.

Carrie said...

Thank you for the mention

Wanda said...

Thanks Debbi

CHECK OUT THESE VIDEO'S