Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I have been stamping & scrapping.......

I did this layout a few days ago......got the idea for it after seeing a layout on 2Peas by Harleyangel about the Patriot Guard Riders. Does it not make you sad that they are a needed organization (keeping demonstrators away from families during a funeral)?

Here are the Father's Day cards that I made to send to Iraq.....Father one idea was borrowed from a Sympathy card made by jdmeeks on Splitcoaststampers (SCS), the golf ball one was inspired by Brownee also on SCS, the 2 Red,White & Blue Happy Father's Day cards were inspired by Marie from a card she had on her blog & the final one with the beer mug I saw a card like it in the Spring issue of Just Cards (beer mug was cut with my Wishblade). I will post pictures that I have received from others tomorrow. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Marie said...

That's a great idea to use the flag for a father's day card!! I still haven't made mine, so I guess unfortunately for my poor dad it will get there late. My hubby and his dad will get here from Mexico City Friday night so they'll both get theirs on time. Oh well, I need to get stamping - I just need to find the time!!! TFS all of these great cards!!!!

CHECK OUT THESE VIDEO'S