Search This Blog

Monday, December 01, 2008

CPT Rob Yllescas

A couple of weeks ago I received an email from a friend of mine for a blood drive being held locally for a wounded warrior...his name was CPT Rob Yllescas. He had been hit by an IED in Afghanistan & had already used 140 pints of blood at the time the flyer was written due to many surgeries & loss of his own blood. I passed the flyer around to all I know in the area & did a search on Google for information on him. I found a blog that his wife was writing & I have been keeping up with his progress & praying. I also posted her blog on my blog list so others could read it too.

Well this afternoon I sat down to do a little catching up & sadly learned that Rob died today. Please keep the family in your prayers as well as all our hero's still serving in Iraq & Afghanistan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

debbi...This is hero and his family are in my prayers.

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

CHECK OUT THESE VIDEO'S