Search This Blog

Friday, September 05, 2008

THEY'VE LOST HIM ALREADY?

Our phone rang at 6:00 am this morning. Steve grabbed it as he was still home...I heard him talking but wasn't really sure what the conversation was about. He came back in a little bit later to tell me it was his Drill Instructor (DI) & they were looking for our son...he hadn't showed up for Formation. He didn't need to report til midnite that night so not sure what this was all about. I had last heard from "The Communicator about 8:15 pm PDT that he was at Ft Sam Houston (FSH) but they didn't know what to do with him & he was waiting outside of Delta Co for Van to pick him up...he would call later. Well he didn't ...I tried to call him but it went straight to voice mail ...I went to bed. The DI had asked Steve for the cell phone of "The Communicator". I checked to make sure he gave the right number...he hadn't . I got up...call "The Communicator" to find out what was up. He said they didn't know what to do with him so put him in a private room & he went to sleep. No one came to wake him up. He was sure this was major F**K Up for him. I tried to call the number of the DI & of course it was one of those you cant' call....like a pay phone. So...he said he would take care of it...2 Soldiers had just come in. They have found him. Will call me later.

No comments:

CHECK OUT THESE VIDEO'S