Search This Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hurricane Ike

My thoughts & prayers are with all that have been affected by this monster. I woke this morning, turned on the TV to find out what was happening & was glad to hear it wasn't as bad as predicted but it is pretty horrendous down there. I must admit that I was very happy to hear that San Antonio was fine & that "The Communicator" would have to wait til another time to see his first hurricane. He was like those people who come here & are all excited when they feel an earthquake....of course those folks weren't here for Loma Prieta Quake in '89. I have been unable to reach a friend in Houston who told me last weekend not to worry about my son that all would be well. Please call me Vickie when you get your power back up!

No comments:

CHECK OUT THESE VIDEO'S