Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2007

Another week has started.....

I'm so sorry that I didn't do anything again this weekend but Saturday I went to an Open House & did some sightseeing/shopping over in Livermore which may have netted some raffle .prizes for Operation: MOM's upcoming Spaghetti Feed. I took some photo's around Livermore to share with you all later.

Last evening we went to pay our respects to the family of Cpl Carlos Gil Orozco, a 23 year old Marine, who was killed last Monday, Sept. 10th in Iraq. The funeral is this afternoon. If you wish to leave your condolances you can do so at the Guest Book on Legacy.com.

Last Tuesday, Sept 11, 2007, Diane & I had the honor of going to watch the Marine Silent Drill Platoon during filming of the new commercial for the Marines which will air in 2008. It was very amazing & what a great group of young men. Truly made me proud to be an American. For more information on them go to Our Marines.......if they will be near you then you MUST try to go see them. Here is the slide show I put together of all the photo's Diane & I took plus a couple from the Our Marines site.......enjoy!

No comments:

CHECK OUT THESE VIDEO'S