Search This Blog

Thursday, September 06, 2007

AND THE CARDS KEEP COMING....

As it is getting down to the time to send packages to the troops all of our wonderful cardmakers are definitely working hard. Here are more that I have received in the last week. I still have more to go thru besides these too.

These card fronts were sent in by Michelle S. who is a Captain in the US Army Reserves & knows how important it is for the troops to receive these cards. She made most of them but some she got in swaps & are made by others. She sent to me to make into cards.....I hope some of the ladies who made some of them will choose to participate also as I contacted the ones who had emails on the back of them.
I received these cards from Jennifer.....aren't they great! Thank you so much Jenn.....hope you continue to participate in this project.
All these cards came from Fran C. who lives in MA. Really helped me out with all these Thanksgiving & Halloween cards. Love em Fran.....thank you so much.
This bunch of cards came from my new friend Janis who contacted me a few months back after seeing the flier I posted in Stamper's Warehouse. Her cards never cease to amaze me. Janis' niece just deployed this week....please keep her in your prayers.
Phyllis S. sent along this assortment of cards. The photo doesn't' do them justice......thanks so much for these cards.
Melissa K. sent these wonderfully Patriotic cards....I know who ever receives them will absolutely love them. Melissa also got a couple of her friends to send cards along too. Thanks so much.
One of Melissa's friends, Leticia B, sent these great holiday cards for this packing. The pictures do not do them justice.....they are so cute.
Melissa has another Patriotic friend, Susan W., who sent these great cards along. Hoping to get a link to her blog or gallery to share with you soon. Thanks so much for helping with this project Susan. Hope you will do so again.
Last but certainly not least are these fabulous cards made by Suzanne B-S who has sent cards several times now. I really hate that you can't see these cards in person.....the colors are WOW .....and the paper all shiny. Definitely makes you think of fall.
I hope I can post the photo's of your cards soon.....but you have to send em to me first!!

No comments:

CHECK OUT THESE VIDEO'S