Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2007

SOME NEWS FROM THE PAST FEW DAYS

I haven't been very diligent in posting of late but hopefully things will calm down a bit as I need to get my house in order being I've been on the run so much these past weeks. It "litter"ally looks like a Scrap/Stamp store collided with a Hallmark & there were no survivors. I'm hoping to have some company soon so need to make some space.....more about this later. Anyway for now I am going to give you some links to some news I found here & there that I think are of interest & should be shared.


Soldiers help Iraqi boy get surgery

Trends encouraging in Baghdad hotspots

Iraqi Police, Paratroopers help neighborhood clean up its act

Services Meet or Exceed July Recruiting Goals

BadAss Marine I found this guy on BlackFive.....you definitely must watch this Marine.

'Get It Done' This is an article about Gen. Petraeus written by Peggy Noonan (former speech writer for Pres. Ronald Reagan) for Opinion Journal of Wall Street Journal. This man will be all over the news soon so get to know him now.

All Due Respect to Military Spouses... (Some Soldiers Mom)

No comments:

CHECK OUT THESE VIDEO'S