Search This Blog

Saturday, August 04, 2007

A NOTE TO SHARE FROM A SOLDIER

I met a new Army Mom on Cafe Mom a few weeks back....her daughter had just started BCT at Ft. Jackson which is where 'The Communicator' went. I got her daughter's addy & sent her some cards plus I made her a card with a personal note of encouragement & thanks. I received a note in the mail & thought I would share with you all.

Dear Mrs. Dxxxx:

I am so thankful for all of the encouragement and especially for the cards! The are absolutely lovely and so creative! I would love to hear back from you and receive more! My time at Basic is going good. I'm really enjoying it and achieving a point of myself I had never seen before. I really hope your son enjoyed it too and that he is doing well. What company was he in during basic? I'm in XXXXXX. Once again thank you so much for the lovely cards and for keeping my mom company over the Internet.

Thanks so much!
Sincerely,
:) J

No comments:

CHECK OUT THESE VIDEO'S