Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Victor is heard from again

Hello Everyone:

Well, I finished my guard duty and have been busy up in the OR. I seem
to have it each month. I saw a couple of little ones in the hospital
and gave them each a bag of goodies. They were pleased.
A ton of GS cookies came in. I go to the Iraqi scout meeting tomorrow
and I'll find out when they will have their next cookie sale. They also
have a humanitarian team that I am going to try to get involved
with...this should help me distribute some of the excess items that I
accumulate.
We have started decorating for the 4th of July with some of the
items sent to us. One of the wards looks like they are going to be some
competition. I think some more decorations are coming in so we will
see.
Other than that, all is as good as it can be here. My children
had a great time in Florida and got back safely. I hope everyone is
enjoying their summer. Take care and God Bless all of you for your
support.

Thank You,

VICTOR

To see photo's use this link.......no scout photo's this time.

No comments:

CHECK OUT THESE VIDEO'S