Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Update on 'The Boy'

He called us last nite. Whoever ripped him off got everything......his debit card, military ID & his Star card (a military charge card). Guess he spent a good amount of time at Darby Hall trying to get it all squared away. I had to call bank to get the debit card cancelled.....hopefully he got a power of attorney done up as he promised he was doing. CO lost his paperwork so they have to go thru outprocessing again......plus he can't leave without an ID. He said they lost paperwork for those classes too so he may have to redo those last two ....AGAIN. He's hoping he will get out of there by Friday now. Sounds fun doesn't it?

I ordered some prints last nite so I'm really hoping to get some scrapping done....I'm so far behind. Clarks had one of their 3¢ print sales so I ordered 81 prints.......that should keep me busy. 'The boy' still isn't sending any photo's........said he bought a disposable last weekend to get the pictures I have been asking for. Thank goodness we went there or I would have nothing of the base.

Big Love started last nite......looks like it's gonna be another good season. We watched that John from Cincinatti that premiered after The Soprano's & weren't impressed......took it off the tivo list. Did anyone else like it? Upcoming this week to watch.......Kathy Griffin, My Life on the D List which is on tonite & season premiere of Rescue Me on Wednesday nite. That will keep us busy enough.

That's it for now.....have a great day.

No comments:

CHECK OUT THESE VIDEO'S