Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2007

Card Appreciation from The Troops

First I want to share the postcard I got from Desert Flier about the Father's Day cards they received........

Debbi,
Your care package came in yesterday? Everyone in the Surgical Team and at Charlie Medical say THANK YOU!!! We were floored-they were such fantastic cards and they went like Hotcakes!! Also deeply grateful for the other handmade USA cards-all so beautiful! Debbi-I have been asked many time where such incredible cards have come from....Credit is all yours.

Kindest regards, Carl

And the second one from our new MSgt....
Debbi,
Thank you so much and the cards were a hit. Sorry I didn't reply sooner but all my contacts and e-mail were dumped and I didn't have your e-mail anywhere. You all are making a lot of troops happy and taking their mind off of being over here. Even if it's just for a moment.
Jason
I would like to add my personal thank you to all who have participated in this project. I am honored to 'meet' you all. I think this is one of the most rewarding things I personally have ever done & I have been doing volunteer work for over 24 years. These guys/gals really appreciate what we do for them.....and take the time to let us know. They are fighting for our freedom to create our art......have our opinions.......and our beliefs. Say a prayer for each and every one of them tonite plus all their families & friends who miss them terribly & who receive the love you put in your creations.

No comments:

CHECK OUT THESE VIDEO'S